Clash of Clans is a game for iOS and Android devices. It is free to download and play, however, some in-game items can be purchased for real money.
If you want to start playing Clash of Clans, but don’t have an account yet, follow these steps:
1. Download the game from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. Launch the game and tap on the Create an Account button.
3. Select your preferred method ofcreating an account: email address or Facebook.
4. If you choose to create an account with your email address, enter your name, date of birth, country, and desired username and password. Tap on the Create Account button when finished.
5. If you choose to create an account with Facebook, log in with your Facebook credentials and give the game permission to access your profile information. Your Clash of Clans account will be created automatically.
You can now start playing Clash of Clans!
How to add a second device to your Clash of Clans account
Assuming you would like content regarding syncing a second device to an existing Clash of Clans account:
It is possible to play Clash of Clans on multiple devices. You can either sync your account with another device or have multiple accounts on different devices. Here’s how to do both.
Syncing an Account to Multiple Devices
If you want to keep your progress and play on multiple devices, you need to sync your account. This used to be done through Game Center, but since iOS 10, it has been replaced by iCloud. It’s still possible to use Game Center, but it requires a little more work. If you’re using an Android device, you need to log in with your Google account.
Here’s how to set up syncing on multiple devices:
On your main/primary device, go to Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure that Set Automatically is turned on.
Open Clash of Clans and go to Settings > Link a Device.
Choose either Apple ID, Google+, or Game Center. Choose the option that you originally used to create your account.
A window will pop up asking for permission to access your account. Tap Allow.
You should now see a code. Enter this code on your secondary/new device. You will be logged into your account automatically.
Creating Multiple Accounts
You can also have multiple Clash of Clans accounts if you want to start from scratch or simply don’t want to sync Progress. The process is different for each type of device, so we’ll go over all the possibilities.
iOS Devices (iPhone & iPad)
There are two ways to create multiple accounts on iOS devices: through iTunes and directly on the device itself. We recommend doing it through iTunes because it’s simpler and less prone to errors.However, if you don’t have access to a computer or can’t use iTunes for some reason, you can do it directly on your iOS device. Keep in mind that you will need two email addresses – one for each account.
Create an Account through iTunes
The first step is to connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes installed, you can download it from Apple’s website. Once iTunes is open, select your device from the top left corner.
In the main window, select the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There should be a section called File Sharing with a list of apps. Select Clash of Clans from the list and click the Add button in the bottom right corner of the window.
A file browser window will open. Navigate to the location where you saved the backup file and select it. Click Open and then Sync in the top right corner of the iTunes window
How to play Clash of Clans on two devices
Assuming you would like a tutorial on how to play Clash of Clans on two devices:
If you want to be able to play Clash of Clans on two devices, there are a few things you need. On each device, you need to have the game installed and set up an account with Supercell ID. If you don’t have a Supercell ID, you can create one using any email address. Just go to the settings tab in Clash of Clan, select Link a device, and then choose Create a new Supercell ID.
Now, for the fun part. Install BlueStacks App Player on your PC. Once it’s installed, open the program and search for Clash of Clans. Install the game from within BlueStacks. Now, go to the settings in BlueStacks and click Import Windows Registry. A window will pop up; select Yes. Go to My Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEM > SOFTWARE > Bluestacks > Android and select Export. Save this file anywhere you’ll remember.
Next, uninstall Clash of Clans from your phone. Don’t worry, you won’t lose anything because your progress is saved to your Supercell ID. Re-install the game from the app store and log in with your Supercell ID. When it asks if you want to restore your old village, say yes. It may take a minute or two, but eventually, your village will appear on your phone!
The last thing you need to do is transfer the file you exported earlier from your PC to your phone. To do this, connect your phone to your PC via USB cable and navigate to the folder where you saved the file. Copy it onto your phone’s storage and import it using a file manager such as ES File Explorer. Go to Mount R/W > Paste the copied file here. You should now be able to see your village on both your phone and PC!
How to manage multiple Clash of Clans accounts
Clash of Clans is a mobile strategy game in which players build and maintain bases while attacking other players in order to earn resources. Launched in 2012, the game has become one of the most popular mobile games ever released.
One of the game’s most appealing features is its ability to be played across multiple devices. This means that players can have separate accounts for their iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and Android tablet—allowing them to remain active on all four devices.
However, managing multiple Clash of Clans accounts can be challenging, as it requires diligent effort to keep track of each account’s progress. Here are some tips on how best to manage multiple Clash of Clans accounts:
1) Choose a primary device: It’s important to choose one primary device where you will do the majority of your Clash of Clans playing. This will be the account that you focus on upgrading and maintaining your base. The other devices can be used more casually, for example, checking in on battles or collecting resources from your farms.
2) Keep track of progress: Use a notebook or spreadsheet to catalog your progress on each Clash of Clans account. Note down when you upgrade buildings, donate troops, or participate in clan wars. This will help you keep track of your gameplay and avoid repeating tasks on different devices.
3) Play at different times: One benefit of having multiple devices is that you can play Clash of Clans at different times throughout the day. For instance, you could collect resources on your lunch break and then attack another player’s base in the evening. By playing at different times, you can keep up a consistent level of activity without becoming too glued to the game.
4) Link accounts: If you have friends who also play Clash of Clans, link your accounts together! This way, you can communicate via in-game chat and share tips and strategies with each other. Additionally, you can join forces for clan wars and earn rewards together.
5) Take breaks: Finally, don’t forget to take breaks from Clash of Clans—even if you are managing multiple accounts. Remember that the game should be fun and not cause undue stress in your life. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed, log off for a while and come back later refreshed and ready to play again.
How to use multiple Clash of Clans accounts
on one device
There are many reasons why someone might want to have multiple Clash of Clans accounts on one device. Perhaps they want to keep separate accounts for farm and war clans, or maybe they just want to start fresh with a new account. Whatever the reason, it is possible to have multiple Clash of Clans accounts on one device by using a guest account or by signing up for a new Google Play account.
If you want to keep your main account and just create a second account as a guest, you can do this by going into the settings menu and selecting Create Guest Account. Once you’ve created the guest account, you can log into it by tapping the Switch Accounts button in the main menu. When you’re ready to switch back to your main account, simply tap the Switch Accounts button again and select your main account from the list.
If you want to create an entirely new Google Play account to use for Clash of Clans, you can do this by going into the settings menu and selecting Sign Up For A New Account. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address andcreate a password. Once you’ve done this, you can log into your new account by tapping the Switch Accounts button in the main menu. When you’re ready to switch back to your old account, simply tap the Switch Accounts button again and select your old account from the list.