It is important to know how to log out of Clash of Clans on your Android device, in case you need to change accounts or take a break from the game. Here are the steps:
1. Open the Clash of Clans app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap on the Log Out button.
4. A pop-up window will appear, asking if you’re sure you want to log out. Tap on the Yes, Log Out button.
5. You will be logged out of Clash of Clans and brought back to the main screen.
How to log out of Clash of Clans on a PC
It is very easy to logout of Clash of Clans on a PC. All you need to do is to press the Esc button on your keyboard, and then click on the “Logout” button. That’s it! You will be logged out of the game immediately.
How to log out of Clash of Clans on a Mac
Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013. Clash of Clans is one of the most popular games on iOS and Android, and chances are you or someone you know is addicted to it. If you’re trying to take a break from all the pillaging and raiding, though, you may be wondering how to log out of Clash of Clans on your Mac. Here’s how!
First, open up the game on your Mac. Then, click on the Menu button in the top-left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear; from this menu, select the option labeled Log Out. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to log out; click Yes to continue. And that’s it! You’ve now successfully logged out of Clash of Clans on your Mac.
How to log out of Clash of Clans on a Kindle Fire
There are a couple ways to log out of Clash of Clans on a Kindle Fire. The first way is to go to the in-game settings menu and selecting the “Log Out” option. This will immediately log you out of the game and take you back to the main screen.
The second way to log out is to exit the game completely and then restart it. When you do this, you will be taken to the main screen where you can select your profile icon in the top left corner. From here, you can select the “logout” option to logging out of your account.
How to log out of Clash of Clans on an Amazon Fire TV
Assuming you are already logged in to your Clash of Clans account on your Amazon Fire TV:
1. Enter the Settings menu by pressing the Home button on your remote, then selecting the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down to Accounts and select it.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and select Log Out. You will be prompted to confirm this action.
4. Press the Select button on your remote to confirm that you want to log out of Clash of Clans. Once you have done so, you will be automatically logged out of your account and taken back to the main menu.