Clash of clans is one of the most popular mobile games out there. If you’re an avid player, you might want to keep two accounts – one for your clan and one for yourself. Here’s how to do it on iOS:
First, make sure you have two different Game Center accounts. If you’re not sure how to set this up, check out this Apple support page.
Once you have two Game Center accounts, open Clash of Clans and log into your main account. Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner to open Settings, then tap Link a device.
Enter the second Game Center account information here, then tap Link. You should now see both accounts listed under Linked Devices.
To switch between accounts, simply tap on the account name in the top-left corner of the screen. This will bring up a menu where you can select which account you want to play as.
And that’s all there is to it! Now you can easily switch between your two Clash of Clans accounts whenever you want.
How to run 2 Clash of Clans Accounts on Ios
If you want to play multiple Clash of Clans account on your iOS device, but don’t know how then this guide will help you. By following the steps below, you can easily add and manage two Clash of Clans accounts on a single iOS device without any jailbreak.
The first thing you need is to have two different Apple IDs, one for each game account. If you don’t have separate Apple IDs, then create new ones by going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Add New Apple ID. Once you have created two Apple IDs, open Clash of clans and logout from your current account if you are logged in. Now tap on Settings icon and select “Link a Device” option. On the next screen, enter the Game Center ID and password for the second Apple ID that you have created. You will now see the message that your Clan Castle Troops are being loaded. Just wait for few moments and soon you will be able to see both the game accounts active in same device. To switch between these two accounts, simply go to Profile section from main menu and tap on “Switch Account” button. That’s it! You can now easily play two Clash of Clans accounts on same iPhone or iPad without jailbreak.
How to play 2 Clash of Clans Accounts on Ios
Assuming you would like tips on how to play two Clash of Clans accounts on one iOS device:
The first method is using a jailbroken device. You can use Cydia Impactor to sideload two different IPA files onto your device and then useXcon to modify the internal structure of the apps so they can co-exist. This process requires signing the IPA files with your own personal Apple ID, which some people are not comfortable with.
The second method is to use an app called Parallel Space. This app will create a clone of any app installed on your device, allowing you to have two versions of the same app. So you could theoretically have two Clash of Clans account running side by side. The major downside to this approach is that it can be battery intensive, as each app is essentially running twice.
decide what’s best for you!
How to use 2 Clash of Clans Accounts on Ios
Clash of Clans is a game where players can create and manage their own village. There are many different buildings that can be built in the village and each building has a specific purpose. The game also has a number of different units that can be trained to fight for the player. Players can raid other villages to get resources, or they can defend their own village from attacks.
Players can have multiple Clash of Clans accounts on their iOS device if they wish. This is useful for players who want to play the game on multiple devices, or for those who want to keep their main account separate from their secondary account. Here’s how to set up and use two Clash of Clans accounts on iOS:
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Scroll down and tap on “iTunes & App Store”.
3. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
4. Select “View Apple ID” from the popup menu.
5. Enter your password when prompted and tap “OK”.
6. Scroll down and tap on “Manage” under Subscriptions.
7. Tap on “Clash of Clans”.
8. Select “Cancel Free Trial” or “Unsubscribe”. You will no longer be able to play Clash of Clans with this Apple ID unless you subscribe again.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 with your other Apple ID. This will be the Apple ID that you use for your second Clash of Clans account.
10. Open the Clash of Clans app and log in with your first Apple ID. This will be your main account.
11. Tap on the Settings icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen (it looks like a gear).
12. Tap on “Link a Device”.
13. Select “This is my new device” and tap on “Continue”.
14. Log out of your main account by tapping on theSettings iconand then tapping on “Log Out” at the bottom of the screen.
15.,16.,17Login with your second Apple ID when prompted 18 .this is now your second account 19.,20.,21You should now see both ofyouraccounts listed in the Link a Device menu 22 . You can switch between them by tapping on the respective account name 23.,24.,25Clash of clans is extra fun when you have two different villages to take care off
It can sometimes be difficult to remember which village belongs to which account, so it may be helpful to label them in some way 26 . Having two different clash of clans experiences can also help you come up with new strategies for gameplay 27 .Who knows, you might even find yourself using techniques from your second account to better your first
How to get 2 Clash of Clans Accounts on Ios
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular games on iOS, and many people want to have more than one account so they can enjoy the game even more. Here’s how you can get two Clash of Clans accounts on your iOS device:
1. On your main iOS device, go to the App Store and search for Duplicate Apps.
2. Install one of the apps from the results. We recommend AppDuplicator, but there are many options available.
3. Once installed, open the Duplicate Apps app and find Clash of Clans in the list of apps. Tap on it and then select Create Duplicate.
4. A new icon for Clash of Clans will appear on your home screen. This is your second account! You can now log in with a different Game Center account or create a new one just for this game.
5. When you want to switch between accounts, simply tap on the icon for the account you want to play. The game will automatically log you in with that account.